Quick Facts About Ed:
- Over 30 year’s worth of legal experience, mostly in appellate law and administrative law
- Currently licensed in Texas
- Office located in Round Rock
- Accepts appellate cases throughout Texas
- Member of State Bar of Texas Sections:
- Co-author of one book
Contributor to another
Ed making an argument at the Public Utility Commission on behalf of one of his clients:
I come from a family of attorneys. My husband and I are grateful to have an outstanding and trustworthy attorney in Mr. Pope. We know him to be honest and fair. His integrity in dealing with Professional Organizations and financial matters is beyond reproach and we would highly recommend Ed Pope as someone you can trust.
– The Peterson Family
He is very knowledgeable in his area of energy litigation. His integrity is above reproach. His respect for clients and peers is commendable. In addition to the above, he is just a nice fellow.
– M.J. Canning